11.07.2008

A Farewell To Hops


My Dearest Hopworks,

It's been a nice run, but for now I am afraid we must part. If you must know a reason for my leaving, I have been seeing someone new. They treat me better, pay me more, and occasionally let me drink on the job. You can keep the children. And the highchairs, train-set, kiddy menus, and crayons. But I get to keep my sanity. You can't have that anymore, it was never yours to take. I need some time away from you. I hope you understand. Maybe things can be different in the future.

Best,
Thomas.

2 comments:

koriedaly said...

you're such a dork.

Lionne said...

Thomas!

This is funny dude. I want you to know that you are always welcome in our kiddie area. It misses you & as far as the sanity....well that is arguable (especially in a hop free environment).

Keep us posted as tou your happenings. We will miss you.

ps I have some $$$$ of yours.

Cheers,
Lionne