Swimming pools, beaches, thunderstorms, sunglasses, falling asleep in the park, and couch surfing across the states and back in a friend's sister's 1998 Honda with shoddy air conditioning. That's what this mix is about. There's still some good sunshine to be soaked up before the rains begin again. Maybe this one will last until then. Who knows. It's only 27 minutes long.
1. Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer
2. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
3. Kurt Vile - Freeway
4. Memory Cassette - Last One Awake (Friend Version)
5. Animal Collective (remixed by PhaseOne) - Daily Routine
6. Nite Jewel - What Did He Say
7. Coco Rosie - Happy Eyez
8. Empire of the Sun - Walking On a Dream
Due to copyright violation, Blogger pulled my mix. Contact me, or leave a comment with your contact info, and I'll send you the link.
Also special thanks to Baker for the album art photo