10.28.2010

The Endurance - TCB Micromix Vol 7.0

I know. It's been a while. Too much to update right now. But at least I made a new mix. I turned on the heaters in my apartment last night for the first time since April. I think that might have something to do with it. Thought the name of Shackleton's doomed vessel appropriate. Anyway, get cozy. We're in it for the long haul.



The Endurance
1. S.E. Rogie - Do Me Justice
2. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Jesus Christ Came To Me In a Dream
3. Ty Segall - Lovely One
4. White Fence - The Love Between
5. Washed Out - #5
6. The Samps - F.X.N.C.
7. Fresh and Onlys - Tropical Island Suite
8. Velvet Davenport - Maxwell
9. Charlotte Gainsbourg - Heaven Can Wait
10. Wolf People - Season, Pt. 2
11. Small Black - Weird Machines
12. Avey Tare - Lucky 1
13. Teen Inc. - Friend In the Night
14. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Reminiscences
15. Young Man - Five
16. The Splinters - Worry

DOWNLOAD

No comments: